Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Don't judge a book by its cover..."


( Although this picture doesn't show it, this mall is HUGE!! )

My family took the opportunity of no school (Mid Term Break !!!) to go with my relatives to Detroit for Friday and Saturday. We left early on Friday (at around 6 am !!) so that we could arrive at the Somerset Mall early. Early Arrival = More shopping time :P Anyways, this mall was huuuugge!!! 3 floors of shops, 2 parts of the mall (the mall was connected by a bridge across the street, the mall was split into two, one part on each side of the street).

I know I sound like a girl right now (no offense to females), but I don't think I've ever been to a mall this size! But then again, it wasn't all "that" brilliant, as we scanned through the shops within 6-7 hours. Most of the shops either we didn't know of or were not appealing... So, in a sense, big doesn't always necessarily mean good haha...

No comments: