Saturday, October 13, 2007

Visual Art - Summative One

I feel so proud of this artwork i made XD it's purely made out of ripped parts of magazine paper. I've never made something like this! (With exception to the 3 testing ones we did earlier as a warm-up to this bigger one - one of those is posted in my first post on the blog :P) Through this picture, I hoped to achieve the feeling of tranquility when alone out in the wilderness, facing nature at its most beautiful. However, I haven't thought of a permanent name yet though for the artwork, but came up with several names, in which none of them seems applicable or "fancy" enough.. "A Summer Reflection", "A Midsummer's Day", "A Reflection on the River", "Mirage" (although I do like the sound of this one :P) ... Anyways, it was fun making this piece, as the art classes were very enjoyable as well (due to the constant jokes and talk going on between the small group of us).

1 comment:

Steven Huang said...

BEAST_WAR_HAIR_SALON_PATH_OF_RAGE.